Saturday, January 5, 2008

NEW ARTWORKZ AND PHOTOZ!!


Silence is golden by ~ThisIsMyLife on deviantART


The Sun and the Moon by ~ThisIsMyLife on deviantART

Thats it for the recent art work..i'm quite happy with what i've been able to get done lately. But, unfortunately its involved a little neglection of my work...

Here are some photos i took a few weeks ago. I'm not very good, and i hope most of that can be blamed on the pos camera..I am saving up for a nice Nikon...that is, as long as i dont decide to buy a better tablet instead. >_>


Untitled by ~MyPointofView on deviantART


Untitled 2 by ~MyPointofView on deviantART

Also, this one i took some time ago, but since its a winter photo too, might as well.

First snow fall by ~MyPointofView on deviantART

2 comments:

A daughter of His said...

Hey there Lauren! I was thinking of you yesterday. How are you! :P Nice pictures. Photography and art. I wish I had your talent!

Wren said...

Hehe, nice to be thought of. ^^
thanks..

Aw, but you are so talented, dear, in your very own way! i could never do what you do, singing and playing in front of so many people..

Anyways, i'm fine, taking a break..nothing new..how're you? =]