Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mashed post

Well, I managed to have quite alot going on and not update this thing...

For starts, we were able to attend Bible camp this year in Chetek. Everyone had a blast. The bands were awesome. Since the Naylors nor Maaziah Mountain made it this year, it gave others the oppertunity to step up. Its amazing to see all the talent in our small group.


The Wagners especially stood out! Kudos guys!


This little guy is such a cutie. He gave me the sweetest smiles! too bad he was alittle camera shy =P


Some of the kids playing.

On another note, I just celebrated my 19th birthday!


Friends and family made it the best day of my life! Seriously! Between the sweet gifts, the fireworks (!!!!!!) the square dancing and one darn good angel food cake, I had a blast!



All happy cause they're singing to me.
Oh and I blew em all out! (that is...if 'all' doesnt include the last three or so XD)




Here's Moriel and me!



Moriel, me, Amy and Brooke  at Al-Gen's! This really cool restaurant Orion took us to.

Also, last weekend I went to a homeschool gathering (again, thanks Orion!)


Group shot!


We started with a nice picnic with more square dancing, that turned into fleeing from a storm,  with tornadoes! luckily Orion and I left before the worst of it. The flooding that made driving anywhere impossible. We still had a great time at Tricia's place, hanging out/climbing  on a BIG rock/mountain thing, playing "I've never," and MORE dancing!

<3

2 comments:

A daughter of His said...

Aww, such good times. :D 'm glad you enjoyed our... performance? Lol. Such good times!

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://www.oxfamindia.org/blog/anjela-taneja/india-approaches-one-year-notification-right-education-act http://matadortravel.com/forum/travel-talk/whats-good-esl-or-tesol-course-i-can-take
1000 facebook likes get facebook likes buy facebook likes
I was on my normal internet routine, and i got Anti virus Live. it took me an hour to get rid of it, i just want to know how i got it so i can prevent it

buy facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes