Sunday, May 27, 2007

What a time..

Anyone who really knows 'me' well know i'm really not a girly girl. Never have been. Don't be fooled by all the pretty dresses and skirts i wear. Not all that into makeup, though i put it on at times for fun. Don't like things like perfumes, lotions, all that crap....Definitely not a 'loves to go shopping' sorta girl. XD

Guess where my dad took me for my birthday...The mall.

It wasn't a total loss...I mean, i got to go down the up escalator.

I didnt find a single thing at the mall i was willing to buy, even though my dad would be paying for it. Ten minutes at that place and i asked to go to walmart. After about two hours or something uselessly looking about, we left....and stopped at a garage sale. i found a freaking new $40 dress, and got it for $6..now thats the way to shop! got a bunch of other cool clothes too, all for the price of one shirt at the mall...
What has the world come to...

Anyway, i stayed at our farm with my sis the last two days..surprisingly, i'm glad to be home.
We sat around watching movies alot of the time...like 'the lake house', i love that one. saw some others too, but cant recall names. i was bored most the time. had nothing to do, not even dishes!
I guess thats that much needed break...

I took some photos with my sisters cam at the mall and of the farm...unfortunately they're on her comp..hopefully i can get them in a few days...if so, then i'll update this post with them.

Sill 4 days till the BIG one...*sigh*
wish it would just pass already...

Edit****

its now August 3rd, and i'm only now adding the pics! heh. not many i care to post here, but heres a few...


I liked that hat. XD

this tickled me..it looks like the mannequin is attacking the guy..
he was staring at me...i wonder why. >_<

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girly Girl? Hahah. okay. that was funny...
Glad to see ya again wren.

Well, its good you bought stuff for the right price. Branded clothes are a bunch of money making buggers.

Escalators are fun... XD

Wren said...

hehe, glad to see you too ^_^

yeah, its day light robbery...

escalators are fun! i'd never been on one before. that was probably my favourite part of the trip..XD

A daughter of His said...

Is the dress your wearing in your picture the one you just bought? It's very pretty. I myself love shopping, but I'm like you. I don't but anything over ten dollars. Call me cheap or call me smart. :P

Unknown said...

OMGSH! Wren! I forgot to say Happy Birthday! I'm such a bitch! I can't believe I didn't say it! Omgsh! Will you forgive me? :'( Gah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAYS!!!!!

And I support you and the escalators. They're VERY fun :P

Wren said...

Molly -

yes, thats the one i just bought. thanks ^^
and you're, naturally, smart...of course! ^_~

Sheff -

course i forgive you dear! XD
i can never be mad at Sheffiie! *hugs*