Thursday, May 3, 2007

thats life...

woke up this morning, seemed much like any morning..was tired, and already bored of the day.
sat up, and hugged my legs in an insecure manner...and thats when i saw it. sitting on my leg. It didn't move or fill the air with unwanted conversation..just beamed a bright smile up at me. wasn't quite sure how it got there, but was, for some odd reason, glad it was there. i didn't remove it, afraid it would ruin my so far "perfect" day. i smiled back at it.





Nice, eh?

--------

anyway, i wrote that earlier this morning and its now 10:20 am...

so far today i've:

made breakfast.
washed half the dishes.
drank a cup of coffee. (i'm pretty sure thats what kept me going)
cleaned the play room.
swept the floors.
washed the other half of the dishes.
gave my little brothers their baths.
did some laundry.

and all this morning that smilie has kept my mood bright....its still there, on my leg, lol.

and now i'm going to sit here and relax for a while and work on colouring this long awaited fairy for a friend....and hope my bro don't kick me off his puter. >_<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wren! change the background pic. i can't read the text AAAA!

okay, this is werid. i mean, a smilie thing stuck on your leg and you don't know how it happened... shouldn't that freak you out!!!?

You work a lot... what do your other siblings do? They should help you out!!!

Wren said...

heh, sorry bout that XD...i was in the middle of changing the BG when some work started calling my name....

my sibling cause lots of trouble...
Becca helps out quite a bit though..and they all have their own things they're supposed to do, but since i'm the oldest (at home.) i'm expected to do everything >_<

A daughter of His said...

Lauren, I'm sure your a great help to your family! The Lord sends little things our way to keep us going!

Wren said...

heh heh, yeah..like little smilies that fascinate goofy girls like me! lol.

you're one of those things too, Molly...thanks for being so graet =)