Tuesday, May 8, 2007

woah!

"something new!!!1!!one!!!1"...uhhh,,,never mind..

anyways...

seeing as i've got no life, no friends to hang with, no place to go, and quite honestly nothing better to do...here i am, once again writing in some useless blog. >_< (that i've decorated bright and pink! XD.. ) oh, and plus, all my screaming fans are very demanding!

so, i was out for my noon "walk"... i usually dont walk for long before i collapse some random place, and this time i chose a nice open area with a few large rocks here and there to sit on, on account of theres lots of evil ticks in the woods and my dad wont let me go out there for another month. i had with me the camera, a book that i keep meaning to finish, and some nice clean white paper with pencils. first i tried taking some photos of the flowers springing from the trees, and found the batteries were dead...next i read a chapter in that book "the restaurant at the end of the universe", just one chapter cause we dont want to finish this book too quickly! XD once bored of that i got out my trusty art supplies...and sat...staring at the paper...for quite some time...in doing so, i calmed down like totally...so freaking calm that a bird, yes a BIRD lands on my back!!!!! a wild bird. i sat completely still afraid of scaring it, and wondered what in the world it wanted with my back...and soon found out. that was, after i felt the little tugs on the top of my noggin. yes, it was pulling my hair, out in fact...Lol. its somewhat of an honour that the bird wanted my hair for its nest, hehehe.

i know this story is probably totally unbelievable...but seriously, my first thought was to get proof...with that darn dead camera! XD WHY DID THE BATTERIES HAVE TO BE DEAD!!!!!???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahah, that must have been quite a shock!?

do you know what type of bird it was?
and cool, you're reading that book! nice =D

Wren said...

yeah! was a really big shock, never known a bird to do that before..donno kind it was.. though, it was small, light gray belly, and blue wings...i've seen them around here alot, pretty common.

of course i'm reading that book..i said i would! =P