Friday, May 11, 2007

Something i'm sick of

Women now days.

first off, all my girl friends are great, and is this in no way directed at you.

i blame alot on the women these days...

really all this is coming to mind because of that upcoming special day, May 31st.
there was some guy who, well...wanted to marry me. he was going to visit me, a few months back, but then changed his mind and set the date to sometime after my birthday...i didnt quite understand why, but didn't question him either. now i realize that its cause he was planning to propose to me, cause then i'd be 18....he was proper and first asked my dad, of course....

he was 28 years old. very nice guy. i quite honestly would have been a very lucky girl...but he was 10 years older than me, and i wasnt comfortable with that so i broke it off. i feel terrible for it, cause i could have made him happy.....but i didnt want to lead him on, cause i had doubts from the beginning.

now what does any of this have to do with women now days?

what guy in their right mind would want to marry someone, me, ten years younger than them?!
that would be someone who also sees just how screwed up women are. if there were more proper girls like me, then there wouldn't be a problem.

women are demanding, bossy, snobby, materialistic, and seriously are trying to take over!!!

the first sign is when they CUT their hair,,,this shows rebellion. you may or may not understand why this would be rebellious, depending on who you are. if it makes no sense, frist look at the women nowadays, most have short hair. then try reading the bible." a woman's hair is her glory"
it shows coverage, under the leadership of either a father or husband. when they cut it, its like saying 'screw you'

there are naturally bad people in this world, men too, of course..

i dont exactly like my life, always depressed..and a marriage proposal is hard to put down; the promise to start my life... but i knew it wasn't right for me.

anyway, that had been bothering me, and its nice to finally let it out...

God bless.

P.S this is very personal and if anyone laughs at what i have shared, or disrespects "that guy" i spoke of, your comments will either be ignored or deleted,,,or both.


2 comments:

A daughter of His said...

Lauren, I feel for you. Femisisim sucks. Femininity is what God intended. Pray for wisdom, and that He will send Mr. Right along.

Wren said...

thanks Molly...i have no doubt in my mind i'll find that special guy...it takes patience, trust in fate and faith in the Lord...

and did you use the "sucks" word??? Molly!..you've been hanging around me too much, lol.

hehe *hugs*