Saturday, May 12, 2007

Solitude


Solitude by *ThisIsMyLife on deviantART

i just finished this one...seem to be taking on a bit of a different colouring style, which is cool..

anyway, my dad hadnt been home all day, and my mom left early with my sibs to baseball games stuff, so i had a nice empty house, peaceful atmosphere..dont get me wrong, i love my family..but man do i work a load better when they're not around! Lol.

i was able to sit here for a good five hours straight, and just work..no interruptions. it was great.

anyway, i'm posting this here since its all new and some friends dont get around to visiting my DA, and i'm too lazy to upload it to an email,,,AND, i dont wanna start getting blog neglection hate mail ^_~ hehe..

laters!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, those DA rss feed things look good.

is that you? Exhausted after all that work. =P

Wren said...

heh, no...thats not me.
i haven't got nice legs like that. XD

though i made it to be some peaceful place i'd like to hang after all that exhausting work.

yeah, that RSS feed thinger from DA is pretty cool.
now i can cover my blog with my artwork, hehe.=D

A daughter of His said...

Lauren,I saw your art web page. Looks as good as ever. I really like your story. You should continue it!

Wren said...

glad you liked my works! it always puts a smile on my face to know people are enjoying it.

oh man,,,that story...i wrote that so long ago...heh, i dont even remember where i was going with it.

i have been thinking of writing some poems lately...maybe i can start there and work my way up to continuing with the story.

thanks so much Molly, for your support, it means alot to me.

love ya hun! *hugs*