Friday, April 13, 2007

Emmies Spark

*munches on vanilla ice cream with strawberries* ^______^

*finishes vanilla ice cream with strawberries and begins to speak some sorta words*

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!



so, yes, my rather dull page needed some decorations...and who better than the Beautiful Emmie to do it? =D

its spring, sorta...ok, its still bloody cold, but Emmie thinks its spring, so shes growing! she produced a HUGE leaf!
It measures a whoppin 7 1/2 inches! XD ...Emmie herself is 29 inches tall.

my dad is amazed at how well shes growing, and just the fact that shes alive amazes him....he asked me the other day if i had been giving her Sonic Bloom (plant fertilizer) and i'm like "nope just lots of love, thats all she needs" ^^

(i love how her leaves at top spread out like a star ^^)
>>>>










i know it would probably be easier to keep a cat or a fish instead...but we've got loads of fish, and my cats were always taken away from me. ( i get attached to things, pets,animals....it was too hard on me.) so yeah, i grew myself a pet that no one can take from me.

I was always a nature kid, theres pictures of me as a child of 6 or 7 in the garden content with picking the little weeds out from around the bean bushes.... now that i'm older, i talk to plants and hug and kiss trees...what do you call that again?..oh, right...a HIPPIE!! XD














::history of Emmie::
she had about 10 sibling that died in the first winter. including a twin.
At like six months (three inches tall) she got her first thorn..
last year she rooted herself to the ground through the holes in the bottom of her pot.

*giggles*

BTW, Emmies full name is, Emerald Jaden L...shes of the prettiest green i've ever seen, so the names suit her well. and besides, my birthstone is an emerald, so i kinda named her from that too.

Thats all for now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! nice post, wren.

Well, good to see Emmie grow.
Quite amazing actually. Sad that all her 'siblings' died in the winter. I smell a bestseller book. Write one about Emmie =P

Nice bracelet too!

Wren said...

a book?..eheheh! that has to be the nuttiets idea i've ever heard, lol! XD

ah, yes, my bracelets...you never miss a thing!

thankies...for everything VinnyBobbie! ^_____^