Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Singing in the rain

I did that yesterday..I was taking a walk through the woods, in the rain,( was only sprinkling) singing "White Flag" by Dido.. Afterwards, my sisters jumped out from behind some trees and clapped saying "encore, encore! *blushes* crap, knew i wasn't alone. XD

Anyways, i've finished with the dictionary job my dad gave me, and completed another 1200 pg book too.
Next i will be started on a large number of covers dad wants coloured. Black and white illustrations..Will be fun, i hope.

Hmm..what else..

Well, my dear Emerald Jaden is doing well to those of you who ask me 287549172645 times a week.

I've been sick with a cough for over a week, and i'm really getting tired of it. Argh..

Artwork in my little world has been non existent..Not had time, which sucks. I've worked on a few things here and there the last months, but haven't found it in me to complete much of anything.

Autumn is officially here..in just a few days a strong gust of wind will come to blow all the pretty leaves to some far away land, blowing the leaves in from the opposite far away land. XD
In other words, winter will start shortly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I wish I were there. I wanna hear you sing =D

Good to hear Emmies doing fine. =P

So you finally got some work thats interesting for you. Good, good.

OMFG! Wrennies sick! Damn, wheres the thermometer!!??! Get well soon!
Don't let the winter thing ruin your mood!

Wren said...

Eh...
I cant help but think of that comic now.. From here on i will be cautious of a goober with nvg's sneaking up on me in the woods when i sing. XP

Thanks. ^^
*Cough* ack...

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the movie- "Singing in the rain"?

Wren said...

Nope, not that i recall..

why do you ask?

Anonymous said...

Dunno. I thought you would have seen it. (your blog title made me think so)

It's a musical. It's a decent movie. Watch it if you can.