Sunday, August 19, 2007

She ate it all


So..i baked this pie yesterday from our home grown apples. it was originally supposed to be for everyone, but last night it called to me and my mom. we each ate a piece. then today began eating another..my brother walked in the kitchen as i finished the last bite and he asked "does everyone get some?" my mom and i exchanged looks hopelessly trying to hide our smiles..by this time, my pie was gone into the dark endless pit i like to call my stomach, but my mom was still eating hers. so, i turn to my brother and told him that "she ate it all." my brother looked at her, thats when she inhaled her mouth full. she couldn't even manage to yell at me. =D

Needless to say...i have to bake another pie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you every bakes a bananaapple pie? =D

Anonymous said...

what the heck was that! argh, my grammar just committed suicide!

(correction)
have you ever baked a banana-apple pie? =D

Wren said...

Hehe, i think i rather it when i couldn't understand what you were saying..You cannot bake bananas like that! Gross! D=

Anonymous said...

Man, i just learned a new thing today.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.